Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?

Four people have asked me in the last month when I'm going to update my blog. Four whole people! Count them! Who can withstand that kind of pressure? Not I. The people have spoken; I must blog. It's been six months since I've blogged and it has become somewhat overwhelming to even think about trying to catch myself up. I haven't decided if I will back post so I can keep things in order, or if I will just do a couple of long posts to get everything in there. Who knows. And who cares, really? I'm just simply writing words so I can get something posted and jump start the process.

Let us begin...

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so glad for the 4 whole people, your blogs & kids are the best !
Miss you all !

CarrieMarie said...

Yay! You're back!! Well, sort of. This post was a month ago. ;) I've missed your wit and photos!

CarrieMarie